Top Weight Loss Site

Monday, December 18, 2006

Diet Programs Are Not The Answer

I am sorry that diets have a huge impact on our society with people that want to achieve weight loss but you are more likely to only achieve disappointment.

Diets are not the answer.

My parents have been going off and on the South Beach diet for about four years now and I have to tell you they look and feel the same as when they started. Only with exercise, healthy eating, and the correct motivation can weight loss and healthy living be achieved.

I hope with my position as a personal trainer and nutrition coach they will listen to me one day as I can help them achieve their goals after than ever.

Don't go on a diet but gain the knowledge to live an active life, focus on correct nutrition, and find real motivation that will keep you going through thick and thin. Reaching your weight loss goals does not have to be hard and take years

Good luck and God bless!

No comments: