Top Weight Loss Site

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Importance of Nutrition For Weight Loss

Eating right is 80% of weight loss as it is way easier to eat 1000 calories less than to burn off 1000 calories. Focuses on nutrition I have to say is one of the hardest things I had to work on as I love food and all kinds.

My first recommendation is to start the day off right and have a good breakfast that will give your body a jumpstart on your bodies fat burning. Second, monitor what you eat to make sure you are eating less than what your body burns. Last, eat every three to four hours to keeps your metabolism high and keep your appetite down.

If you choose to workout than I recommend doing outdoor activities, joining a gym or purchasing a bowflex hom gym. Speed up the weight loss with resistance training and cardiovascular training like lifting weights and running or biking.

Good Luck and God Bless!

No comments: