Top Weight Loss Site

Sunday, January 14, 2007

LA Fitness is Giving Back

I have work at several gyms in Washington and California but LA Fitness in Glendoria California is the best so far. I am use to people signing up to workout at regular gym and forget to come or quit a few months later.

Not LA Fitness!

This is the first time I have worked at a gym that I interact with people so thrilled and excited to be apart of this club. You can almost say we are just a big family.

People sign up at gyms for weight loss, exercise, and a place to releave their stress. As a personal trainer I am finding it easier than ever to come to work and train for several hours just because of my clients attitudes.

If their is a LA Fitness around your area please check it out with a free day pass they give out so you can see what I am talking about.

Have a great Day & God Bless!

-Jared Wash your weight loss coach

No comments: