Top Weight Loss Site

Friday, January 12, 2007

A New Adventure

I have began a new journey in California where I am going to college and working at LA Fitness. It is amazing to be apart of this fitness gym as it is much larger than the others I have worked at and a new opportunity for me to learn new people.

I sold my car to a family member as I am saving up for a new sport jeep that I will be able to take my mountain bike, snowboard, camping gear, etc. with me on trips. This has left me with just my specialized mountain bike to ride to work and back and is about 20 minutes both ways.

I thought in the beginning this would be a tiring way to get to work but actually it has been the best part of my job. For 20 minutes there and back I listen to my christian music and God ready clams my heart and gives me joy each day.

Sometimes all we need is to take a bike ride and listen to God's word and it will give us more relaxation and comfort than anything we have tried.

Eventhough I am getting great exercise and condition with my bike rides I feel that it is doing more work on my soul. My believe our bodies are temples for our Father and if you have not discovered his comfort and love than please take the time and let him into your heart.

Thank You and God Bless!

No comments: