Top Weight Loss Site

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Purpose For Fitness & Health!

I woke up this morning and went to class and felt that all the learning exercise and work I do at LA Fitness is for nothing. What is the purpose of all of it.

I am a personal trainer that coaches weight loss and healthy living at LA Fitness. I also have a website which is called top weight loss site that has great information and the three most trust worthy and results guaranteed products. But I can't find the purpose in all of that as it feels like something is missing.

I want to take this blog and my website in a whole new direction for the future. The health industry is expanding fast so I am a firm believer in keeping up with the times.

Are you ready for change becasue I am? Lets do it together.

Have a great day and God bless!

No comments: