Top Weight Loss Site

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Running At Night!

I am trying to find out if running at night is the best way to stay fitness and achieve weight loss.

Right now I running 5 miles three days a week in about 35 minutes so I am going at a good speed. I eat around 6pm and run at 8pm so it gives my body a chance to digest and prepare itself for the workout.

I believe running at night is the best as when we run and workout we raise our body's temperature leading to raising our metabolism. Doing this at night I believe is the best way to burn fat while sleeping to keep the metabolism going throughout the night.

It has also been helping me sleep a lot better so right now I am giving running at night two thumbs up.

I will writing some articles on this issue on my website top weight loss site but for now the results speak for themself as I feel great in the morning and have got down to 7.5% body fat.

If anyone has any input or may know something about this way to exercise please tell me so I can find out if it is true or not.

Have a great day and God bless!

No comments: